About personal information
- 1. The Consortium appoints a person responsible for the management of information on individuals obtained at the time of the registration of online members (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) and instructs this person to manage the information.
- 2. The Consortium will manage Personal Information properly to ensure that there is no unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, leak, loss, etc.
- 3. The Consortium will not provide, disclose, etc. the Personal Information owned by it to any third party other than the appointed responsible person in the Consortium unless otherwise instructed by the authority.
- 4. The Consortium may distribute by email information on the Consortium that is considered to be beneficial to online members. However, online members can request exclusion from such emails on request to the Secretariat of the Consortium.
- 5. When online members wish to make an inquiry, correction, etc. related to their Personal Information and notify the Secretariat of the Consortium of the request, we will respond to it quickly and in a proper way.
- 6. The Consortium will comply with the laws and norms applicable to the Personal Information owned by it and review and improve its efforts specified in the paragraphs above on an as-needed basis.