Outline of ORiN development
What is ORiN?
ORiN (Open Resource Interface for the Network) is a framework for applications that can handle a variety of resources, ranging from robots and FA equipment to databases and local files, in an integrated manner.
With the use of ORiN, applications can be developed without dependence on manufacturers or models.
ORiN can streamline application development and
accelerate the connection of systems via a network.
Features of ORiN
- ● It can be applied to a wide range of devices including robots, PLC and CNC.
- ● Modification of equipment is not required to apply ORiN.
- ● A wide variety of static resources in equipment can be managed in XML.
- ● There is no need to develop software for remote access.
- ● It can be coordinated with field networks and various other standards.